Sat, Oct 14|
2023 1st PCCU Conference - Understanding and Teaching Culture Through the Arts
Cross-Cultural Comparison between South Korea and the U.S.: Understanding and Teaching Culture Through the Arts
Time & Location
Oct 14, 2023, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT
Wheeling, 9925 Capitol Dr, Wheeling, IL 60090, USA
About the Event
We are excited to announce that the theme for our first PCCU conference is Understanding and Teaching Culture Through the Arts. The conference will take place on Saturday, October 14, 2023 at the Korean Cultural Center of Chicago.
The first Pathways to Cross-Cultural Understanding (PCCU) Conference is an innovative professional development event focusing on cross-cultural communication and education. This conference brings together educators working in various subjects, themes, and the broader intersections between Korean
and American cultures.
Participants are eligible for limited travel and accommodation grants up to $500 for accepted proposals and up to $300 for nonpresenters based on funding availability. You need to provide detailed budget (description and amount) and travel dates. Submit your grants application (with registration) by August 15, Tuesday 11:59 PM (EST)!
Date and Time: OCTOBER 14, 2023 9AM - 7PM (EST)
- Registration/Travel Grants due by 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Tue, August 15, 2023
- Proposals due by 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Fri, June 30, 2023
- By submitting a proposal, you are contributing to the professional development of K-16 educators and cultural experts throughout the world and enhancing the practice of cross-cultural understanding. PCCU welcomes proposals aligning with these conference goals from any members of our community.
- View details for proposal here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nIc-ZgHk0l_1AXc2ILv4lUjZ83lDNdEq/view?usp=drive_link
- REGISTRATION/TRAVEL GRANTS: https://www.pcrosscultural.com/event-details/understanding-and-teaching-culture-through-the-arts/form
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: https://forms.wix.com/ed5cc9c5-d0b0-4bff-ba81-7235656b3eae:310ec107-86ef-47cc-8655-1e02df520a0a
More details are coming.