Your PATHWAYS TO CROSS-CULTURAL UNDERSTANDING Resource Center
WE ARE LOOKING FOR WEB/MEDIA INTERNS AND RESOURCE INTERNS
Pathways to Cross-Cultural Understanding (PCCU) Corporation is looking for qualified interns with a strong interest in the cross-cultural awareness to help fulfill its mission: helping individuals and groups from Asia adjust to learning, living, and working in North America. Through sharing experiences and resources to promote cross-cultural understanding, we also hope to advance North Americans’ awareness of Asian cultures. Pathways to Cross-Cultural Understanding creates a harmonious society so that people of all backgrounds can be confident and happy living in North America.
Pathways to Cross-Cultural Understanding is an international, nonprofit 501(C)(3), and educational nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a harmonious society so that people of all backgrounds can be confident and happy living in North America.
Interns will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the workforce, bolstering their professional resumes and building connections in the cross-cultural field. This position will work remotely during the summer of 2020 and/or Fall 2020.
Specific Responsibilities May Include:
* Engaging in the day-to-day operations of PCCU, including meetings, correspondence, and events
* Participating in the planning, execution, and promotion of year-round campaigns
* Creating and social media posts to be published on our website and social media accounts
* Contributing to the coordination, resource development, planning of events, and programs
* A strong interest in and some knowledge of cross-cultural issues
* Currently enrolled or recently graduated from an undergraduate or master’s degree program
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Professional demeanor
* Experience with web and multimedia design and/or development is a plus
Desired Professional Qualities:
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Respectful, hardworking, results-oriented individual
* Enthusiastic, positive attitude that works well in a team but is also motivated, self-sufficient and can work well independently as needed
* Experience with web and multimedia design and/or development preferred
* Understanding of Asian cultures
This internship is unpaid. College credit can be awarded if your institution supports it.
HOW TO APPLY
* Interested candidates must fill out the application below and should email a resume and cover letter in a single PDF to us at email@example.com.
* Please fill in the subject line as: 2020summer_fall_Last Name.
* Start Date: July 1st, 2020 End Date: December 31, 2020
Please note start and end dates are flexible depending on the candidate’s semester schedule
From Idea to Reality: The Evolution of PATHWAYS TO CROSS-CULTURAL UNDERSTANDING
Add a short summary of a news article or relevant publication with a link to the original. You can also add a video for extra engagement!