Come Work with Us
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A WEB DESIGN INTERN AND COMMUNICATION INTERN.
This position will work remotely during the summer of 2020.
Pathways to Cross-Cultural Understanding is looking for qualified interns with a strong interest in the cross-cultural awareness to help fulfill its mission: Helping facilitate an individual’s adjustment to learning, living, and working in a new country through sharing experiences and resources to promote cross-cultural understanding.
Interns will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the workforce, bolstering their professional resumes and building connections in the cross-cultural field.
Specific Responsibilities May Include:
* Engaging in the day-to-day operations of PCCU, including meetings, correspondence and events
* Participating in the planning, execution and promotion of year-round campaigns
* Creating blogs and social media posts to be published on our website and social media accounts
* Contributing to the coordination, resource development and planning of events, activities and programs
* A strong interest in and some knowledge of cross-cultural issues
* Currently enrolled or recently graduated from an undergraduate or master’s degree program
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Professional demeanor
* Experience with web and multimedia design and/or development is a plus
Desired Professional Qualities:
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Respectful, hardworking, results-oriented individual
* Enthusiastic, positive attitude that works well in a team but is also motivated, self-sufficient and can work well independently as needed
* Experience with web and multimedia design and/or development preferred
* Understanding of Asian cultures
This internship is unpaid. College credit can be awarded if your institution supports it.
HOW TO APPLY
* Interested candidates must fill out the application below and should email a resume and cover letter in a single PDF to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please fill in the subject line as: 2020Summer_Last Name.
* Start Date: June 1st, 2020 End Date: August 20, 2020
Please note start and end dates are flexible depending on candidate’s semester schedule