Understanding and Teaching Culture Through the Arts
Oct 14, 2023
The first Pathways to Cross-Cultural Understanding (PCCU) Conference is an innovative professional development event focusing on cross-cultural communication and education. This conference brings together educators working in various subjects, themes, and the broader intersections between Korean and American cultures.
To attend the conference you must register by August 15, 2023. Registration fee is $80, you'll NOT be registered until the fee is received.
OUR MISSION IS CULTURAL ADVOCACY
The goals of our organization are to promote compassion for the complexity of adapting to a new culture, to develop a database that allows individuals to share personal experiences in a new country, to create a network of advocates that can connect with individuals and assist in educating organizations, and to educate communities through cultural outreach programs
- 10 SessionsONLINE EVENT10 SessionsONLINE EVENT
- Sat, Oct 14WheelingOct 14, 2023, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDTWheeling, 9925 Capitol Dr, Wheeling, IL 60090, USA
- Fall 2023ONLINE EVENTFall 2023ONLINE EVENT
- Spring 2023ONLINE EVENTSpring 2023ONLINE EVENT
- Fall 2022ONLINE EVENTFall 2022ONLINE EVENT
- Spring 2022ONLINE EVENTSpring 2022ONLINE EVENT
- Fall 2021ONLINE EVENTFall 2021ONLINE EVENT
- Time is TBDONLINE MEETINGTime is TBDONLINE MEETING
- Time is TBDONLINE CONTESTTime is TBDONLINE CONTESTTime is TBDONLINE CONTESTTo enter the contest, post a response to this message telling us how you feel when you wear a mask. Also, include a picture of you wearing your mask. Now, this is a contest so that means we will have to pick a winner. We will pick the entrant with the best mask picture and story, which will then be
- Time is TBDONLINE EVENTTime is TBDONLINE EVENT
"I would love PCCU to dive into the experiences of Asian-American students versus Asian (international) students. I think there are very interesting intersections and differences from which we could learn. There are aspects of the "Model Minority" myth and the "Asian threat" that hinder both groups' full access and sense of belonging within U.S. schools."
2021 Online Cross-Cultural Workshop
We are so happy you're interested in our work here at Pathways to Cross-Cultural Understanding!
There are so many ways for you to help, and we truly appreciate each and every effort. By lending your support, you’ll become a valuable part of our Non-Profit Organization and help to strengthen our operations. We expect that both PCCU and our partners will gain a great deal of advantages by working together as partners. The combined resources of PCCU and its partners will allow for a greater short-and long-term impact on the international students and the Asian community in the schools with more efficient use of community resources.
Looking for ways to support?
Join us celebrating the Cross-Culture Awareness Month of November!
Pathways to Cross-Cultural Understanding (PCCU) was able to successfully promote cross-cultural understanding because of everyone's participation and contribution over the last few years. There are so many ways for you to help, and we truly appreciate each and every effort. By lending your support, you’ll become a valuable part of our Non-Profit Organization and help to strengthen our operations.
If you're interested in helping our missions and goals, please show your support right now! You will be able to end this year with much love and wholesomeness.